Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Vintage

I'm calling my designs where I incorporate an old piece with new stones and findings my "new vintage" line. This one is really two or three necklaces in one.

The green and gold combination is so rich and perfect for this time of year.  



The accent piece is a vintage shoe clip that can very easily be removed or relocated so that it hangs in the front or on either side.  

 Take it off altogether and you have a beautiful multi-strand pearl necklace that will never go out of style.






I found the shoe clip in a shop last week. I was so inspired by it that I went straight home and started working on the necklace.  



I've never used a shoe clip before, so I thought I better take the necklace out for a test drive.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that women were complimenting me on my necklace before I even got into their store.  Believe me, this is an attention grabber!


I'll be adding it to my website  in the next few days. If you're interested in making it your own, e-mail me at julielorusso@gmail.com