Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Different Flower Arrangement

I found these cool vintage gold tone flower earrings at a tag sale. I love the size and the fact the flowers have a bamboo texture to them. 

I decided to go with two very different arrangements for them and I love both looks.


The first is a more fun and funky blue apatite.  
It's a great color and looks fantastic with the gold accent.  

The stones are top drilled and cut in all different sizes and shapes.

It has a really organic feel to it because they kind of flip and flop around.  It's finished with gold vermeil "s" hook clasp.




The other flower adorns two strands of golden pearls. 

The pearls also have an irregular texture to them but this necklace has a more refined feel.


It is also finished with a gold vermeil "s" hook clasp.



So, how are you feeling today? --- fun & funky OR organically elegant?......




Both of these designs are available for sale on my website.


If you want to make anything you see here your own just e-mail me.