Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Beautiful Creatures

I absolutely love this little bee.  I found it at an estate sale this summer and I've been trying to figure out what to do with it ever since.  



It's a vintage Trafari pin


I think it's so sweet as a pin, but I wanted to make it something that would be easy to wear.


So, without compromising it in any way I figured out that it will hang beautifully as a pendant on this equally chic 14K gold-filled chain.


And another creature I've turned into a fun piece of jewelry is this preppy little pendant.



I found this alligator at the flea market a few weeks ago. It just makes me smile because it reminds me so much of the 80's. When I found him it was a pin. Now he is a pendant hanging on a double strand of mother of pearl beads.



It's finished with a small gold vermeil toggle clasp.


So, pull out those penny loafers and wide-whale cords and throw on this fun necklace that will look equally as good with neutrals as it does with bright pink and green.




 Both of these designs are one-of-a-kind and are now available for purchase at Julielorussojewelry.com