Thursday, November 11, 2010

Playing Dress Up

Last Saturday a good friend of mine and one of her new colleagues came over to look at some of my jewelry.  When she asked if she could stop by some time I was thrilled and said, of course it'll be a fun "girls night".  

We nibbled on fruit and cheese, sipped wine and tried on jewelry. Can you think of anything better to do on a Saturday night?





My friend also tried on my "mink snuggie" and wore it for most of the night. It felt more like dress up that way.


Here she is trying to decide which necklace to try on next. She went home with the double onyx and vintage rhinestone brooch one she is modeling here.



Here she is making fun of me taking pictures of myself without showing my face for a Monkey Grass Hill post I did.




The cameo cuff looked like it was custom made just for her. 


We had a lot of laughs. And they went home very happy with their pretty pink boxes in hand.




If you would like to see more of my jewelry visit my website julielorussojewelry.com